for Pricing & Availability
Community & Location Highlights
- Franklin Lakes, NJ, community that will offer assisted living and memory care for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss
- Conveniently located on a 4.7-acre site in the borough of Franklin Lakes, close to shopping, dining, parks, and medical support
- Activities and program calendar designed to nurture mind, body, and spirit, encouraging each resident to Live With Purpose™ every day
- Three meals will be served daily, prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients by our team of culinary experts, according to each resident’s tastes and dietary needs
- Senior-friendly design and decor, consistent with local American Colonial style and architecture
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces, including walking path with benches
- Ample daylight from large common spaces around patios on memory care floors
At Sunrise of Franklin Lakes, you will enjoy living in a green, residential community in Bergen County, NJ, just 30 minutes from New York City. Situated on nearly five acres within easy reach of the shops, restaurants, and parks of Franklin Lakes, our community is close to the intersection of Route 208 and I-287, allowing for easy excursions to the cultural attractions of Jersey City and Manhattan, as well as the natural beauty of the Hudson Valley.
Choose any of our beautifully-designed residences and you’ll enjoy large windows that let in plenty of light, along with inspiring views of the forested surroundings through the changing seasons. Bright, airy spaces and elegant, senior-friendly design prevail throughout the community, with features such as art by local artists, cozy seating, and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces, including a walking path with benches as well as patios for lounging and dining. And wi-fi connectivity helps our residents keep in touch with family and friends.
Our community is designed to ensure the comfort and safety of all residents. In addition to an emergency response system, our Sunrise CareConnect electronic health record system and private Wellness Center embody our resident-centered approach to care and service. We offer highly personalized assisted living and memory care services on two floors, with thoughtful touches like “way-finding wallpaper” in different colors chosen specifically to help aging eyes navigate the environment.
Each day at Sunrise of Franklin Lakes will be filled with engaging activities in a variety of flexible and welcoming spaces, including a theater, a computer room, and, on memory care floors, large, open common spaces around patios and a fireplace surrounded by polished limestone. Aside from programmed activities to stimulate mind, body, and spirit, several areas throughout the community feature tables and chairs for spontaneous games, puzzles, and socializing.
Our Sunrise Signature Dining program brings our residents restaurant-quality meals each and every day, prepared by our in-house chef with fresh herbs and seasonal ingredients. Our menus will include a variety of options, and we will tailor meals for individual tastes and dietary restrictions.